Just a little update on what extra we are doing with regards to cleaning and changes at The Shippon Luxury Holiday Let.
We are remaining positive during the crisis some days are good and some not so. I have been using my time to learn new skills regards to social media marketing and done lots of courses and webinars during the lockdown which I have started to implement into our business.
Also, we have been looking at the Government guidelines to be kept updated regards to hospitality and cleaning of premises, we are awaiting the latest information hopefully released this week regarding accommodation providers and services.
Here are some of the changes we have and will be putting into place:
- Our cleaning company will be using the steam cleaning machine and following Public Health guidelines.
- We will be removing all the tourism leaflets, board games and books, and magazines in the cottage.
- Our Guest Information Pack is now all digital we can also print it off if a guest requests it in advance.
- Check-In will remain as Self Check-in but times may change once guidance has been released.
- Keys and Key Lock will be sanitized after each departure.
- All bedding will be removed by myself including Bed linen, mattress, and pillow protectors washed at 60 degrees and dried in a hot dryer.
- Hand sanitiser, bleach, and anti-bac spray will be in the property as well as disposable dishcloths.
- Sanitise all common contact points with warm water then disinfectant. Plus our normal cleaning regime.
- All cushions and other soft furnishings have been removed.
- All board games, books, and tourist information leaflets have been removed.
- There will be enough crockery and cutlery for the number of guests any extra have been removed.
We would like to thank all our current guests for moving their dates of their breaks and supporting us during this crisis and for all of our social media audience thank you.
Our customer safety is paramount and we want to ensure that we are providing a safe place for them to stay. We are hoping to also be part of the Quality in Tourism Safe, Clean and Legal scheme.
We hope that it is not too much longer before guests can return.
Take Care and stay safe and well.